Sales Engineer (Mechanical)
You will be responsible for managing relationship with existing customers and identify new customer to achieve targets and profitability. Key duties and responsibilities will include understanding customers’ requirements and competitive trends, developing effective strategies for key accounts, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Diploma qualification (in Marine, Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering) with minimum 2-3 years sales experience preferably in the marine engineering industry
- Establish key accounts and ability to manage major accounts
- Plan & execute marketing strategies to achieve sales goals
- Proactive, result-oriented and possess good initiative
- Responsible and committed with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Class 3 driving license and process own car
- Travelling may be required
- Singaporean only
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications with a comprehensive resume with current and expected salary and contact numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a 5 days working-week company and locate at Joo Koon Crescent (nearest MRT is Joo Koon).
Company’s transport will be available at 2 other points near Jurong East MRT & Boon Lay MRT.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)