Woodward, Inc. (Woodward), headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado and formerly known as Woodward Governor Company, is a designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets as well industries like transportation, distribution and process.
The products it supplies include electrical power systems, engine systems and turbine systems, which it markets and distributes worldwide through a network of distributors in China, Germany, India, Japan, the UK, and the US.
Woodward Inc. also provides aftermarket repair, replacement and other service support for its installed products.
More information about Woodward products is available at www.woodward.com
Our Collaboration with Woodward
PM Control is a complete service provider for Woodward, serving the Energy, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Marine, Petrochemical, Process, Hydro and Transport industries for Eastern Asia, South and Central Asia, South-eastern Asia and India.
PM Control is authorised as:
- Woodward Central Distributor for spare parts, replacement controls, actuators and other engine/turbine components. PM Control maintains a significant inventory of spare parts both in Singapore and through our extensive network of sub-agents and distributors.
- Woodward Authorised Independent Service Facility (AISF) to repair and overhaul the Woodward range of mechanical governors, actuators, valves and controls for reciprocating engines and industrial turbines.
- Woodward Recognised Turbine Retrofitter (RTR) to offer control system retrofits for all types of steam, gas and hydro turbines, including Integrated Turbine and Compressor Control systems (ITCC) for compressor drives and complete retrofits for Power Generation turbines including power protection devices.
- Woodward Recognised Engine Retrofitter (RER) for the upgrade for control systems and on engine components of reciprocating gas and diesel engines.
- Woodward Recognised Training Centre for a complete range of Woodward industrial products.