With larger scale projects, where even minor system disruptions or brief shutdowns are unacceptable, efforts must be made to mitigate operational risks. Sign up to our Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA) for your newly upgraded system and ensure greater security and maximum return on your investments.
Our flexible LTSAs are based on a total maintenance concept, offering customers enhanced system availability and reliability along with reduced maintenance and operational costs. Post-project maintenance plans are customized to meet the unique demands of your plant’s operation and maintenance schedules and budgets. We guarantee your retrofitted systems are fully covered on critical parts and field service requirements.
LTSAs offer proactive solutions designed to boost your plant’s productivity, providing protective measures for managing both scheduled shutdowns and unplanned outages. We minimize the risks and guesswork giving you greater peace of mind.
The following services are included in the LTSA
- Guaranteed manpower on stand-by for call-out services
- Guaranteed delivery of parts
- Spare parts reconditioning
- Customized training for operators
- Customized training on maintenance procedures
- 24-hour call service
- Upgrading solutions for obsolete systems
- Ongoing information updates for all parts
Advantages of the LTSA
- Single point of contact
- Optimized performance of prime movers
- Less system downtime due to well-maintained equipment
- Reduced overall maintenance cost
For enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6779 2822