News & Events
Join PM Control Systems at the 18th Annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference this November
The 18th annual Australian Gas Turbines Conference returns to Melbourne on 29-30 November 2017. Supported by the Gas Turbines Users Forum (GTUF), the event forms Australia’s best known gas turbine industry meeting place, where operators, industry experts and technology providers share and exchange best practice in maintaining and operating gas turbines during this two-day conference and exhibition.
As the official Technology Showcase Sponsor we would like to invite you to join us at Australia’s only meeting place for Gas Turbine Professionals for your chance to meet with your industry peers, learn from industry case studies and join the popular event networking opportunities available.
On Day 2, PM Control Systems Australia will be presenting on ‘Outsourcing product specific process to specialist partners’ and will discuss how using predictive asset management and modular maintenance can reduce downtime.
Next to this, the Conference will include presentations from Australia, USA, United Kingdom & Singapore, discussing the following topics:
- Reducing turbine life cycle maintenance costs for GE Frame End Users
- Benefits & Best Practices for Gas Turbine and Centrifugal Compressor Cleaning
- Managing a Successful Insurance Recovery
- What you need to know about the new filter classification ISO 16890
- New approach to Turbine Combustor Flame Sensors
- Examining repairs for enhancing component life
- Gas turbine maintenance strategy
Find out more here - http://bit.ly/2yz4jco